Filter by Resource Type
Program & Policy
- National Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Prevention and Treatment Ministry of Health, Lesotho. June 2014.
- Recommendations for Use of Antiretroviral Drugs in Pregnant HIV-Infected Women for Maternal Health and Interventions to Reduce Perinatal HIV Transmission in the United States U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. March 28, 2014.
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Pediatric HIV Infection Health Resources and Services Administration, National Institutes of Health. February 12, 2014.
- 2013 IDSA Clinical Practice Guideline for Vaccination of the Immunocompromised Host Infectious Diseases Society of America. December 04, 2013.
- Safety of tenofovir during pregnancy for the mother and fetus: a systematic review Oxford University Press. December 2013.