Filter by Resource Type
- Early Infant Diagnosis of HIV Implementation Guide Book 3: Guide for Laboratorians CDC Global AIDS Program. January 30, 2009.
- WHO Expert Working Group Meeting to Determine Preferred ARV Medicines for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection in Younger Children World Health Organization. May 20, 2008.
- Guidance on Provider-Initiated HIV Testing and Counselling in Health Facilities World Health Organization. May 2007.
- HIV Testing and Counseling in TB Clinical Settings Tools CDC Global AIDS Program. February 2007.
- Malaria and HIV: The Impact on Pregnant Women and Infants UCSF Center for HIV Information. January 2007.