HIV and Infant Feeding Counselling Tools: Reference Guide
Get This Resource
English: PDF [1.5 MB]
This series of counselling tools are intended as job aids to help health workers before, during, and after a counseling session so that they can better support HIV-positive mothers in selecting an infant feeding option. The reference guide provides extensive technical and practical information and may be used by counselors as a handbook accompanying the counseling cards and flyers.
- HIV and Infant Feeding Counselling Tools: Counselling Cards
- HIV and Infant Feeding Counselling Tools: Counselling Flyers
- HIV and Infant Feeding: Framework for Priority Action
- HIV and Infant Feeding: A Guide for Health-Care Managers and Supervisors.
- HIV Transmission through Breastfeeding: A Review of Available Evidence
||United Nations Children's Fund, World Health Organization|
||Physician's Assistants/Nurse Practitioners, Counselors, Nurses, Midwives/Traditional Birth Attendants|