HIV and Infant Feeding Counselling Tools: Counselling Flyers
Get This Resource
English: PDF 
This series of counselling tools are intended as job aids to help health workers before, during, and after a counseling session so that they can better support HIV-positive mothers in selecting an infant feeding option. The take-home flyers explain how to practice safer infant feeding, according to the mother's decision. The counselor should use the relevant flyer to teach the mother, and she can then use it as a reminder at home.
- HIV and Infant Feeding Counselling Tools: Counselling Cards
- HIV and Infant Feeding Counselling Tools: Reference Guide
- HIV and Infant Feeding: Framework for Priority Action
- HIV and Infant Feeding: A Guide for Health-Care Managers and Supervisors.
- HIV Transmission through Breastfeeding: A Review of Available Evidence
||United Nations Children's Fund, World Health Organization|
||Physician's Assistants/Nurse Practitioners, Counselors, Nurses, Midwives/Traditional Birth Attendants|