HIV and Infant Feeding Counselling Tools: Counselling Cards
Get This Resource
English: PDF [662 KB]
This series of counselling tools are intended as job aids to help health workers before, during, and after a counseling session so that they can better support HIV-positive mothers in selecting an infant feeding option. The flipchart includes a flow chart illustrating the counseling process and counseling cards to be used during one-to-one sessions with pregnant women and/or mothers.
- HIV and Infant Feeding Counselling Tools: Counselling Flyers
- HIV and Infant Feeding Counselling Tools: Reference Guide
- HIV and Infant Feeding: Framework for Priority Action
- HIV and Infant Feeding: A Guide for Health-Care Managers and Supervisors.
- HIV Transmission through Breastfeeding: A Review of Available Evidence
||United Nations Children's Fund, World Health Organization|
||Physician's Assistants/Nurse Practitioners, Counselors, Nurses, Midwives/Traditional Birth Attendants|