New in the Library
- Follow-Up of Infants Diagnosed with HIV - Early Infant Diagnosis Program, Francistown, Botswana, 2005-2012 CDC Global AIDS Program. February 21, 2014.
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Pediatric HIV Infection Health Resources and Services Administration, National Institutes of Health. February 12, 2014.
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV U.S. Agency for International Development, John Snow International. January 2014.
- Online Training Series on Evidence-Based Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs. January 2014.
- 2013 IDSA Clinical Practice Guideline for Vaccination of the Immunocompromised Host Infectious Diseases Society of America. December 04, 2013.
- National Response Efforts to Address Sexual Violence and Exploitation against Children in Mozambique: A Desktop Study U.S. Agency for International Development, John Snow International. December 2013.
- View All New and Noteworthy
- View All Editors' Picks
Preventing Perinatal Infection
Care of Women
Care of Children
- Primary Care of HIV Infected & Exposed Children
- Pediatric Antiretroviral Treatment
- Complications of HIV in Children
- Infant Feeding
- Orphans & Affected Families